[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

AUGoose

Darren Sproles + T.J. Housh for Ronnie Brown + Antonio Bryant

I've been needing help at RB for a minute now and have been pretty solid at the WR position. Giving up Housh wouldn't be a big deal, and Sproles can be hit or miss. I know Bryant is iffy at the moment and Brown and the dolphins looked a little lackluster in game 1 but I can't help but thinking I've gotta do something soon to have a RB I can count on. Opinions?

PPR League, Team Roster in sig.

Edited by AUGoose

I'd make that trade as I think it helps your team. I don't think TJ will have that much better of a year than your WR depth, particularly Mason.

I'm curious, which three RBs were taken after you took TJ in your draft?

It's been a few weeks and I'm in multiple leagues so I don't remember exactly, I do know I had a few misses. The one I know I missed on was Ray Rice which still irritates me :wacko:. I'm gonna have to sum that move up as a brain fart as I couldn't even justify it right after I picked him. After Ray Rice was taken though the RBs dropped off considerably. I guess I wasn't expecting so many RBs to be taken that early, and I was relying on some guys like Carnell still being there later on which they weren't. I definitely botched a round or two in this year's draft, but luckily my team isn't in bad shape outside of RBs.

Edited by AUGoose