[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Decision - Warner vs Campbell Wk 2...

ffnoob2009

Trying to decide who to start - Warner vs Jac. or take a chance with Campbell vs Rams - thoughts? This is a non-ppr league and my first year of fantasy.

In case it matters here is the rest of the lineup:

C. Johnson- RB

C. Williams - RB

R. Moss - WR

L. Fitzgerald -WR

T. Owens -WR

C. Cooley - TE

R. Bironas K

Falcons - TM

Bench:

L. Washington

A. Bradshaw

B. Marshall

Still Available to Pickup:

D. Henderson -WR

J. Gage -WR

M. Bell -RB

L. Murphy -WR

M. Clayton -WR

Thanks for helping a new guy!

I have the same problem. I'm going with Warner. Yes, Campbell has a better match up, but Warner has Fitz, Boldin and hopefully Breaston returning to the line-up this week.

I in no way think Warner is better than Manning, but Manning only had Wayne last week and put up 300 and a score........I think Warner can do that with what he has to work with.

I have the same problem. I'm going with Warner. Yes, Campbell has a better match up, but Warner has Fitz, Boldin and hopefully Breaston returning to the line-up this week.

I in no way think Warner is better than Manning, but Manning only had Wayne last week and put up 300 and a score........I think Warner can do that with what he has to work with.

Good point. We can still use this weekend to see how Campbell does since they are @ Detroit in week 3 with Warner vs Colts