[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHI WRs and RB/WR position help

RazPwnsNubs

In a Non-PPR League, 1 pt for every 10 rushing/receiving yards, 6 pts TD, 40+ yd TD bonus (2 pts)

Bennett's a FA right now but I have Hester on my team. Should I swap these guys or just keep Hester? Other WRs in the FA are Burleson, Clayton (BAL), and Gage. I have a season acquisition limit of 15, and I'm already at 8. So, I've put the BYE weeks into consideration and these FA's are the best possible ones.

Also, I didn't want to post a new topic regarding to my RB situation but I have Bradshaw as my RB/WR option in place of Antonio Bryant and his knees. Should I keep Bradshaw (and start him over Bryant) even though Hightower, M. Bell and Moreno are available in the FA pool?

Thanks and I'll give any input to your own questions if you link me.

Keep bradshaw, he is a complete beast on that field. There is no other guy there behind Jacobs, ward is in TB, so bradshaw is the guy. He will play at worst 2 quarters of football per week.

Since its not a ppr league keep Hester, but Bennett will get more looks, bank on it!!!!

Keep bradshaw, he is a complete beast on that field. There is no other guy there behind Jacobs, ward is in TB, so bradshaw is the guy. He will play at worst 2 quarters of football per week.

Since its not a ppr league keep Hester, but Bennett will get more looks, bank on it!!!!

I was thinking the same thing, I guess we shouldn't panic after Week 1. Is it worth starting Bradshaw over A. Bryant this week?