[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ RB

samparker53

Please pick 2 and give an explanation

Ray Rice vs. San Diego

Chris Johson vs. Houston

Marion Barber vs. NYG

Larry Johnson vs Oakland

Fred Jackson vs Tampa

Derrick Ward vs Buffalo

This is a PPR league so right now I'm leaning toward Chris Johnson and Fred Jackson. I'm also thinking about Ray Rice........what do you guys think?

Chris Johnson is the no-brainer. I know he kinda' crapped out Week 1, but that was Pittsburgh and this is Houston. The other choice is tougher. Let's start from the bottom. Larry Johnson is out. He was crap against Baltimore and Oakland stuffed San Diego (both backs) on the ground. Derrick Ward is also out because that committee is too deep and he's not really the #1 option between the 20s OR in the red zone. So, we're down to FJax, Rice, and Barber. Rice has some of the same problems as Ward, but he seems to be #1 between the 20s and gets catches. They talked about using him in the red zone, but obviously didn't Week 1. San Diego did not look particularly good versus the run, though. Tampa Bay did not look good against either the run OR pass, which seems to benefit Fred Jackson both ways, but I just don't trust that O-line and I think Buffalo is going to look to get TO more involved to keep him from bitching. Barber is against the Giants, which is a tough match-up, but Felix is hurt (again), so he should see a lot of carries and gets all the goalline love. The concern there is that he didn't catch any passes, which he normally does, but Romo had the deep ball available all day. The X factor here is that Dallas is going to want to open that new stadium in a big way. I would go with the Barberian.

Help me out here:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=296516