[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trad Advice - Flacco and Beurlson for Hightower

gahs7

Hello, i have been offered Flacco and Beurlson for hightower in ppr league, should i take this offer?

we start 1qb, 2rb's, 4wr-te,

my roster,

Cutler

Gore

Rice

Hightower

Mike Bell

Leon Washington

Donaold Brown,

Mcoy

Coffee

Fitz

Eddie Royal

Witten

Gates

L.Robinson

Minn

Rackers

Tough choice Gore and Rice are good main starters, but you don't really have any need for Flacco (he lacks the wide outs to be a huge number guy in my opinion, and I am a Baltimore fan so it hurts to say that and damn if it may be true). Burleson gets targeted alot but value wise you are losing your number 1 backup (and seemingly good starter) in Hightower. I really like L. Robinson (he won't be as good as Burleson) but you minus well see how he turns out.

Chances are you can wait another week to make this deal if the guy wants Hightower so bad. See how L. Robinson turns out this week (he got targeted a good amount this week).

I am confused as to why you are so deep at RB and not WR, if this worries you, I'd make the trade as L. Wash is a good enough backup to hold you down on the bye weeks and very tough matchups. Burleson will get the targets and you'll get the PPR points.

Help me out if you can

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=296521

Edited by thestugots