[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to play at RB 2 and WR 3, thx

scooter1891

Moreno and Bell...both will be sharing, and although M Bell has showed much better skills week 1, worried PT will take most of his time

Also who to play at WR3??? Will Meachum repeat??? Im pretty sure I wont be playing G Camarillo, prob not Breaston....but maybe S Smith??

...team below

Its a PPR league, we play 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 W/R, 1 W/T (and a def and K)

QB: Warner, Garrad

WR: R White, S Smith(NYG), L Robinson, S Breaston, G Camarillo, R Meachum

RB: C Johnson, K Moreno, M Bell (NO),

TE; D Clark, B Celek,

Def: Atlanta

K: J Elam

DL: Chris Carr

DB: Robert Mathis

LB: Shawn Merriman

Thanks in Advance

Scott

I think PT is still hurt. I remember last year I had R. Bush and Sean Payton kept playing PT cause he was the most healthy one (even though Bush did have a great start up until his injury). It's my opinion that Payton doesn't care for playing the top guy when he's coming off injury. I think Bell is the better starter as Moreno has yet to prove himself. Then again Philly is no joke, but hey they'll be worried about Brees embarrassing them more than anything.

It's a tough choice but I'd go with Steve Smith at WR solely because he's bound to get targeted for a couple big pass plays. If you don't like Steve I'd go risky with L. Robinson (he got targeted a good amount this week, he's the Donnie Avery of this year).

Please help me out if you can:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=296521