[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

which WR off the waivers?

monkeypaws

*edit: Wasn't able to get Stuckey because someone higher up the waivers grabbed him. Ended up with Bess. Most of the guys listed below are still available except for Stuckey and Clayton. Should I stick with Bess or take someone else, perhaps Manningham?

original post:

I'm looking to add a WR off the waivers. I plan to drop Josh Cribbs for the new guy.

My choices are:

Antwaan Randle El (WAS WR)

Michael Clayton (TB WR)

Mark Bradley (KC WR)

Louis Murphy (OAK WR)

Mario Manningham (NYG WR)

Kenny Britt (TEN WR)

Pierre Garcon (IND WR)

Laurent Robinson (STL WR)

Davone Bess (MIA WR)

Chansi Stuckey (NYJ WR)

Bryant Johnson (DET WR)

Robert Meachem (NO WR)

Chaz Schilens (OAK WR)

I'm currently #6 of 14 on the waiver order... So what order would you place them in over Josh Cribbs?

Thinking Randle El, Bess, and Manningham might be good choices...

I also have a chance to maybe pick up Todd Heap, but I already have 2 solid TEs (Cooley + Keller) so he in reality would only serve as trade bait.

My roster and league rules should be in my signature. Thanks for the help! :wacko:

Edited by monkeypaws

Wasn't able to get Stuckey because someone higher up the waivers grabbed him. Ended up with Bess. Most of the guys listed in the original post are still available except for Stuckey and Clayton. Should I stick with Bess or take someone else, perhaps Manningham? Thanks again for all the advice! :wacko: