[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR off of WW

calebmc473

I can pick up two of these WR. I have them in the order that I think they should be ranked.

Chansi Stuckey

Devery Henderson

Antwaan Randal El

Laurent Robinson

Louis Murphy

What do you think and why?

Just a hunch, but I like Stuckey, then Robinson.

From what I've read, Murphy will bow out to Schilens in the near future, and Brees throws the ball around to EVERYBODY, so Henderson is going to be hit or miss. Randle El has Campbell throwing to him, so I'd deduct some expectations just for that reason.

I think Sanchez will air it out, and Stuckey can only benefit from that. Robinson got some attention last week, but Bulger hasn't been rock solid for some time now.

I personally like Stuckey and Randal El. Sanchez looked pretty good last week and should prove to have a decent year. I know Campbell is throwing in Washington, but he really likes Randal El from the looks of last week. I have Santana Moss and they just don't seem to have the chemistry yet (if ever). That's my two cents at least.

I am carrying Laurent Robinson for one reason: Rams ALWAYS throwing to catch up on the scoreboard. Eventually something has to give, and that is to the single coverage WR2 on that team. 5-87 last week was a good opening tease ...

Everyone else on that list has something that turns me off. Stuckey its rookie QB and a heavy ground game, Randel El is a Redskin and hasnt been fantasy relevant since he threw a TD pass in the superbowl, Henderson is Brees' 4th or 5th option, and Murphy is a Raider and J. Russel is the worst QB in the NFL by a mile.

Hope this helps!