[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Beanie for Mike Bell....

Favre4ever

I am not sure that he will be the main ball carrier. This might turn into a RBBC. He still probably has more upside the Beanie this year.

I agree with the first part but do not think bell has more upside than beanie. Don't forget Pierre straight tore it up just 6 months ago and don't think Coach has forgotten about that either. It will be rbbc in NO with the chance pierre takes over for good sometime in the near future. Don't forget Bell did well last week against the LIONS I truly believe Shaun Alexander right now could have done that to the LIONS!!!! Do some more research before u pull any triggers there plaxico :wacko:

I agree with the first part but do not think bell has more upside than beanie. Don't forget Pierre straight tore it up just 6 months ago and don't think Coach has forgotten about that either. It will be rbbc in NO with the chance pierre takes over for good sometime in the near future. Don't forget Bell did well last week against the LIONS I truly believe Shaun Alexander right now could have done that to the LIONS!!!! Do some more research before u pull any triggers there plaxico :wacko:

+1

It's just week one,way too early to drop Beanie, Give Beanie some time to get going (Hightower caught a bunch but still ran poorly)

Edited by mlvc

It's only week 1 don't hit the panic button just yet. Beanies got lots of upside in him. He actually ran pretty well on those 7 carries he got, think about how he'll do with 14+ carries. He's also an every down back. Pierre Thomas was also in practice today, so Bell's value just dropped.