[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start em Sit em

steelerfan85

I generally consider myself to be decent at picking who to start/sit with given match-ups, but I also end up in the top 5 in my league every year with no top 3 finishes yet. I'm hoping to get some solid advice on who to start/sit this week as I am having a tough time making the decision on this one.

At RB I have:

Matt Forte vs. Pit

Marion Barber vs. NYG

Fred Jackson vs. TB

Beanie Wells @Jac

LeSean McCoy vs. NO

I picked up Wells and McCoy on late picks just to see how they will perform. What I'm stuck on is who to sit out of the top 3 (Forte, Barber, and Jackson). The Giants and Steelers both have pretty solid run defense and Jackson looked pretty good last week against the Pats. I'm thinking of throwing him into the starting lineup (we can only start 2 RBs) and see how he does, but would really appreciate some input from others with probably much better knowledge than myself.

My problem at WR is between Braylon Edwards and Justin Gage ( I am really looking for reassurance I guess on this one). I know Edwards does not like Quinn at all and Gage looked like a nice target for Collins last week against the Steelers. I'm not sure who has a better matchup though with Gage going up against the Texans and Edwards facing off against the Broncos. Both are facing mediocre pass defense's, but like I said, I'm unsure about who has the better matchup.

If anyone has any input on which D/ST to pick up this week I have the Cowboys right now and we all know how excellent they did last week. I was thinking of picking up the redskins (playing the rams this week) or the broncos (playing the browns this week).

Greatly appreciate any input I can get on the situation as I'm new to the site :->!

Appreciate the input BRM and Baitfish. I was thinking the same thing just wanted to make sure nobody else saw something I didn't. I actually dropped the Cowboys D and picked up the 'Skins. They are playing the Rams this week and let's face it....just about anyone who plays the Rams are going to have a pretty good week. Dallas is a great team, but I just don't have a good gut feeling about their D this season. Could come back to bite me but that's what FF is about isn't it!