[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Urgent!: Is this worth it?

MikeDoscuatro

Hows this trade? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I'm giving Andre johnson and issac bruce OR justin gage OR reggie bush

FOR

Marques Colston, Ryan Grant, and Flacco

Is this a good trade for me?

Heres the rest of my team:

QB: Mcnabb, Cassel, Pennington

WR: Andre johnson, brandon marshall, santana moss, donald driver, issac bruce, justin gage

RB: LT, Thomas Jones, Reggie Bush

TE: Carlson, Zach Miller

K: Kris Brown

DEF: Eagles, Patriots

Thanks again guys,

Mike Doscuatro

Man, tough situation with Cassel, McNabb, and LT. Could be a rough few weeks.

It looks like a pretty fair deal. I don't like giving up AJ, but you get 3 solid performers (and a QB & RB where you need help).

Kinda depends what is out there on waivers for RB and QB. But I think I still do it.

Who you give up is a coin flip. I don't like Bush, but you have so much depth at WR and are thin at RB.

Keep the QBs until they get healthy then deal from this area of relative strength to help elsewhere.

-Heroes

I agree with Mike. This does look pretty even in my opinion. I would probably give up Bruce and Johnson. Bruce is getting old and Gage is the top receiver in TEN no matter if the depth chart reflects that or not. He led the team last season I believe and Grant is going to be solid this season especially if Rogers can establish the pass early in the game.

Thanks for the fast response heroes, I agree on everything u said, I dont want to give up AJ esp cuz the trade is to my opponent this week and he just recently acquired AP :-\ but id just prob ditch bruce or bush no prob, so i figure AJ for flacco esp with his upcoming games and grant is at the very least tradable.

Yes thanks too steelers.

Edited by MikeDoscuatro