[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start? Sit? I am stuck advice appreciated!

cyberghost

I'm in a new league new rules so even though I have played a while still feeling it out!

Standard performance league, 1 pt per 10 yards rush/receiving no PPR. (fumbles minus 2)

I have to start two RBs:

Slaton at TN

Benson at GB

J. Jones at SF

Lendale White vs HOU

I have gone back and forth all week! I know that Slaton is my stud, but TN is at home and with 10 days rest and probably pissed!

GB has improved defense, but Benson is the clear cut number one.

Jones went off last week but on road now and SF d is improved.

White seems like he will score this week.

Any advice appreciated!

thanks

If you want to play a risky game this week then I would go with Slaton and Benson. Slaton is going up against the Titans defense who just had 10 days rest and they are hungry for their first win after coming off that tough loss last Thursday. Their run D looked pretty solid in my opinion, but I also haven't had a chance to check the Texans O-line out yet this season. Benson is going up against a Packers defense that shut down the run against one of the top RBs in the league in Matt Forte. The Packers also switched to a 3-4 over the off-season. The 'Pack looked very powerful against the Bears, but I don't have much confidence in the Bears O-line yet this season after watching last weeks game to be honest (that and Cutler couldn't establish the pass so Forte was hosed to begin with). If they can establish the pass early on then you'll be okay with Benson.

If you want to be safe I would throw White in there with a coin toss between the Slaton and Benson. White has had good history against the Texans so he should have a decent outing again this week.

From what I've read and saw last week the 49ers don't look too shabby. That along with the fact that Jones had 9 yards on 6 carries in his second game against them last year just kind of makes me think it is a really risky play.

I don't have the best analysis in the world but hopefully this helps a bit.

Edited by steelerfan85

Slaton and J.Jones. Slaton, because you paid for him I assume, he is your stud and you need to ride him. J.Jones because he started the season very hot last year and is clearly getting the load in Seattle right now. The rest are too much of a risk relative to the upside in this combination...