[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

please give me a second opinion

sanfranfan

ok so i need some advice, I own Brandon Jacobs and D. Mcfadden, they are currently my starters, for backups i have Fred Jackson and A. Bradshaw, Should i consider starting F. Jackson? I also need advice of what to do with Anthony Gonzales, obviously i have him as a reserve for week 2, and I am forced into starting Torry Holt. Do you guys think he will be productive this season in Jacksonville? should i try and make a trade with F. Jackson for a WR, drop Gonzales and keep Holt as a reserve? i have quite a few options just need a second opinion?

If you plan to trade Jackson I would look to trade him really soon before his stock drops when Lynch is back. I'm starting him this week in place of Forte since the Bears O and Cutler looked horrible last week. Not sure about Holt to be honest, haven't really checked him out yet this year. You'd probably be safe using him as a backup or No.2 (or 3, how many WRs do you play?). He'll see his share of attention I'm sure. If you can in your league I would place Gonzales on I/R until he is better (not sure how your rules are set up) and see what's on the WW.

i have at WR besides the 2 mentioned, R. Wayne and S. Moss. Im new to fantasy football, this only my second year playing, so im in a simple league, 8 teams,basic rules. im obviously gonna go with Wayne, and i think moss should be a lot more productive this week. I can start 3 WR and Gozales is injured, and i dont know if my leaugue has the IR option, and Holt is my only other WR, so unless i set up a trade soon, hes my #3 receiver, my best options at free agent wide outs, are justin gage, Louis Murphy and mark clayton, should i pursue any of them?

Wow, your WW looks much nicer than mine. None of those guys are out there for me :-P. Regarding the I/R option, most leagues have it just varies where it is kept. Probably on the page where you set your lineup for the week there is an option to place the player as injured. Clayton is opposite Mason and had only one more reception but topped on 30 more yds than Mason did plus the score. He has a decent match-up with SD this week and I didn't catch the game last week so I'm not sure if he is favored by the Ravens QB or not.

I do know that Collins looked extremely comfortable with Gage and both his TEs last week against the Steelers. That along with the fact that Gage lead the Titans in receptions last week (7 for 12 with a score) makes him a lucrative option to pick up.

Murphy is probably the only receiver on Oakland's team right now. Russel looked comfortable passing to him last week but OAKs passing game still has to prove to me they are solid this season.

I like Gage, but you probably can't go too wrong with any of these three.