[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB will have a better game on Sunday?

spider321

I think Barber v. Giants will be better. I didn't get to catch the DAL game last week, but just seeing the highlights they looked solid on the line. Based on CHI performance against the 'Pack I am extremely weary of how Forte will perform. Nobody looked like they were on the same page last week on offense. Granted Big Troy is out for PIT I still am not sure Forte will have much to work with again.

Haven't looked up the past meetings between Dallas and NY but I think Romo is also pretty successful so if he can establish the pass as he has done in the past the field may open up for Barber early.

Haha, not just because I love the Steelers, but also because the Bears O just looked like garbage last week....Forte running into blockers, Cutler and the defense on the same page.....I'll admit the Steelers run defense looked pretty bad last week and Chris Johnson did okay, but I still like Barber over anyone going up against the Steelers!