[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donald Brown etc. for Moreno etc.

joeyemma

10 team redraft league...no PPR...4 for passing td's...6 for all other td's...1 for 20 pass and 1 for 10 rush/rec

we start 1qb 2rb 2wr/te 1 flex k d

roster: Brady/Pennington/Edwards

Westbrooke/Jones-Drew/Fred Jackson/MLynch/DBrown/Rasheed Jennings/Coffee

Steve Smith (car)/Justin Gage/Garcon/Carleson/Roy Williams/Miles Austin/Kenny Britt

Crosby

Minny

I have been shown this trade:

I get Moreno/Hines Ward/ABryant

I give up Donald Brown/Roy Williams/Kenny Britt

I want Moreno and I am not a Roy Williams fan....I think I should make this trade....I was going to start Gage ahead of Roy this week anyway.

Should I make this trade?

Thanks in advance

I say no. denver is a mess in the backfield, just because you arent a roy williams fan doesn't mean u trade away a good wr2. bryant is a bum, hes had one good season in the nfl, with garcia at qb, and is already hurt, that team is a run first team and bryant comes nowhere near last years numbers. Brown on the other hand had 11 carries sunday, he is already splitting work with addai and will only get better. wait a week or two and be happy u didnt make this trade

I say no. denver is a mess in the backfield, just because you arent a roy williams fan doesn't mean u trade away a good wr2. bryant is a bum, hes had one good season in the nfl, with garcia at qb, and is already hurt, that team is a run first team and bryant comes nowhere near last years numbers. Brown on the other hand had 11 carries sunday, he is already splitting work with addai and will only get better. wait a week or two and be happy u didnt make this trade

I agree.

But, it comes down to a very basic question. Do you want to win no matter what, or do you want to have players you like to follow on your team? There is no real right or wrong answer. If you 'like' the other players more than the ones you're offering, make the deal, but we don't think it will help you win.