[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Waiver Help

Kalaby

I'm looking at the following available WRs:

Burleson, Crayton and Steve Smith (NYG)

I'd have to drop Antonio Bryant if I picked up 1 of those receivers.

Question - would you do it, and if so, who'd you target as the best receiver of those 3?

***Non-PPR - 1pt/10yds receiving; bonuses for longer TDs.

Thanks for your advice!

I just dropped Bryant for Burleson. He's got a pretty easy schedule and Branch is banged up, plus Housh is now hurting. Burleson had the most targets on his team last week and the last time he was healthy he scored 7 TDs.

Crayton only had 1 catch last week (I know, for a TD), and I've read that Miles is actually being pushed to get that #2 spot. Crayton has had years to establish himself and he just hasn't shown any consistency to become a solid #2 (#3 actually, behind Witten), so the Cowboys are going to give Miles every shot to become the other starting WR.

Smith is showing great potential too, but it's only been 1 game and they're still shaking out the Giants' receiving game.

I'd go Burleson, and then Smith.

Edited by OCSkins