[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Olsen or Watson on Wk2

Dr Strangelove

I am in the same situation. I want Olsen to have a good game first before I start him again after last week. I'm stuck between Watson and V Davis and keep flip flopping with them. In your case I would start Watson.

well my thinking is that olsen is the best receiver on the bears. He was seeing double coverage all night last week. At least Watson has some receivers around him and Brady likes to spread the ball. This is both good and bad. I just feel that olsen is going to blow up and it may be this week with palumalo out

Thoughts on this...?

I would go with Olsen no doubt about it. The Steelers gave up 7 receptions to the Titans Tight Ends last week. I would guess Olsen will have 4-6 receptions for 60-80 yards and 1 TD. He's due for a big game. Cutler threw 4 picks last week and will look to play it safe this week. Meaning plenty of checkdowns to Olsen. Plus the Bears second TE desmond clark is out this week so Olsen should be in the game every offensive snap.