[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help with my horrible bench

P3R3

So thanks to Ronnie Brown I escaped with a win this week but it doesn't look good for the future.

My Starters:

-Rivers

-Fitz

-TO

-B Marshall

-Westbrook

-R Brown

-Owen Daniels

-Elam

Bench:

-D Hester

-Donnie Avery

-Mushin Muhamaad

-J Lewis

-Cadillac

I was really hoping for donnie to be my sleeper star this year, but he looks horrible. I was thinking about dropping him and picking Laurent Robinson or Knox. Also Antonio Bryant is on waivers. I need a WR BAD in week 4 to replace fitz on bye.

J Lewis is old and slow, I got him just for consistent production but his starting role is threatened. Knowshon Moreno is on waivers in my League and I am thinking about picking him up or maybe dealing Carnell for some other back.

What do you guys think? All your help is appeciated!

So thanks to Ronnie Brown I escaped with a win this week but it doesn't look good for the future.

My Starters:

-Rivers

-Fitz

-TO

-B Marshall

-Westbrook

-R Brown

-Owen Daniels

-Elam

Bench:

-D Hester

-Donnie Avery

-Mushin Muhamaad

-J Lewis

-Cadillac

I was really hoping for donnie to be my sleeper star this year, but he looks horrible. I was thinking about dropping him and picking Laurent Robinson or Knox. Also Antonio Bryant is on waivers. I need a WR BAD in week 4 to replace fitz on bye.

J Lewis is old and slow, I got him just for consistent production but his starting role is threatened. Knowshon Moreno is on waivers in my League and I am thinking about picking him up or maybe dealing Carnell for some other back.

What do you guys think? All your help is appeciated!

Knowshon is the guy i invested in for both my leagues, i think he will be a good back he just needs some time to work into the offense. I like him better than Lewis on your bench. I would keep Avery over Knox and Robinson, Avery hasn't done much but think there is more upside there, Bryant would be the best pickup of the 3 at WR in my opinion.

Your team looks alright, hopefully westy isn't too banged up

Knowshon is the guy i invested in for both my leagues, i think he will be a good back he just needs some time to work into the offense. I like him better than Lewis on your bench. I would keep Avery over Knox and Robinson, Avery hasn't done much but think there is more upside there, Bryant would be the best pickup of the 3 at WR in my opinion.

Your team looks alright, hopefully westy isn't too banged up

Looks like someone just dropped Isaac Bruce for Knox anyways. I noticed D Hixon from NYG on waiver, he is WR2 am I right? That could be a good pickup on waivers.

pick up Moreno he is gunna be a beast. Drop avery Stl is this years DEt.

My only concern is that I would then have 3 players from DEN, Marshall, Moreno, and Orton. Marshall is my only starter of the bunch, not sure if thats a good idea to load up on Den players.

Well I dropped Donnie Avery to waivers and picked up Moreno. Now I am pretty screwed for week 4 when Fitz is out because I have only Hester to start in his place because Mushin is on bye as well :wacko:

I need a good week 4 WR I can get on waiver or trade for. I have far too many RB now .

Bench is now

Moreno

Lewis

Williams

Mushin

Orton

Hester