[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B. Marshall for Desean Jackson

diabloargentino

Hey all,

I unfortunately drafted Brandon Marshall, who although normally an elite WR and with tremendous upside, hasn't done anything this year. And with the WR system McDaniels has going, I don't think he'll ever perform the way I want him to. He might have a big week here and there (and by big I mean 70YDs/TD), but that's not what I need to win the league I'm in (12 man, 0.5PPR).

I've been looking around rosters, and probably the only trade as of now I can make (considering owners, who they like, situations they're in), is Marshall straight up for DeSean. Making a package to this team isn't even an option because he has nothing else I want.

My WR1 is Colston, and (for now), my bench WR is Simms-Walker. I obviously need more depth, but I can take care of that later on.

I do have a flex spot, but I'm big on covering it with a RB. I have a few RB's on my bench that I'd like to get rid of (Mendenhall, Julius Jones) - should I include them in a package with Marshall and go for a bigger name?

Thanks in advance guys, and I'd be happy to offer help back!

Dave