[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B. Marshall for S. Smith (NYG)

diabloargentino

I drafted Marshall, and it's been a mess so far. My other WR is Colston, and I prefer starting an RB at my flex spot. The only bench WR I have is Sims-Walker. I've been trading and picking up heavy in RB in order to make trades.

I don't think Marshall will be consistent, although he's obviously capable of big things. It'll be random days he'll do well, thanks to McDaniels' weird WR system. Steve Smith of the NYG might be the #1, even after Hixon/Nicks come back.

Should I trade Marshall and get Smith back, straight up?

Thanks, and I'll help in return of course!

I am with you on Marshall ... I do not think his numbers will be consistent. SS on the other hand, looks to get 5-15 catches a game and will be a more consistent and higher scoring fantasy performer. I am very happy about picking him up.

P.S. There's a new movie out getting good reviews... "Forgetting Brandon Marshall"

While its REALLY hard parting ways with Marshall (I consider him EASILY a top 10 WR), Marshall's schedule coming up is gruesome! While the Giants schedule is great..Fantasy wise. (and NFL wise too, actually).

Also, I could maybe ride the Smith wave for a few easy games, get points, then sell him high later on. With Marshall, I see a continuing slump with 1 or 2 good games in between.