[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I Upgrade my WR's or Keep What I have?

dfine

In a non keeper, non trading league, where I have to drop a WR for a WR. WR's and TE's are the same. I have to have 6 WR on my Roster and must start 4 WR's each week. This is a 10 team league.

Scoring 10% yardage for rushing and receiving, 5 points for TD's, No PPR. Special Teams doesn't count. Now that I got all the details out of the way.

Here are my 6 WR's

Steve Smith (CAR), Vincent Jackson, DeSean Jackson, Nate Burelson, Laurent Robinson and Ted Ginn.

I have to start 4 WR each week, No Flex WR and TE are the same. I have bye weeks coming up, especially week 4, I lose 2 of them, Steve Smith and DeSean Jackson.

I am trying to sure up my roster.

I really like Laurent Robinson and did like Nate Burelson until Hasselback went down. Unsure when Hasselback will come back.

There are a few WR/TE's available this week. Are any of these upgrades, if so, who would you drop to get them.

Here is who is available

Mario Manningham(NYG)

Mike Sims Walker(JAC)

Kellen Winslow (TB-Tight End)

These are the top guys available.

Here are a few others, which I could probably wait on a week or so.

Chaz Schilens(OAK)

Johnny Knox(CHI)

Steve Breaston(ARI)

What do you think, stand pat, or drop one of my guys for one of the other guys?

Wow, what an exotic system you use.

Winslow, while an injury risk, is having a great year so far. I'd try to get him if possible, and sooner than later. He's putting up top 10 numbers and you can possibly use him as trade bait.

Your WRS are actually OK, but I like Manningham over Burleson, Ginn, and DeSean. If you like Laurent, then keep him. He could get a lot of garbage time points, or he could totally crap out. High risk guy.

Anyone else? With DeSean injury, and Burleson might be without Hasselback and Ginn unpredictable, I am unsure if I should drop one of these guys for what is available.

Are none of these guys worth it as an upgrade over Burleson and Ginn or they are even so I should stick with what I have?