[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start?

cnsfrk009

PPR league, 10 yds rush/receiving is a point. 1 PPR

Flex position help. Roster is in my sig

Starters

Schaub

Calvin

Jennings

MJD

Rice

Dallas Clark

Housh

I need someone for my flex now with barber banged up i had to move rice into the starter role

I have brown in right now because of his performance against miami. But i dont know if I should bench addai. They seem to be splitting the load with brown showing more. What do you guys think? LEave a link will respond to yours. Thnks

PPR league, 10 yds rush/receiving is a point. 1 PPR

Flex position help. Roster is in my sig

Starters

Schaub

Calvin

Jennings

MJD

Rice

Dallas Clark

Housh

I need someone for my flex now with barber banged up i had to move rice into the starter role

I have brown in right now because of his performance against miami. But i dont know if I should bench addai. They seem to be splitting the load with brown showing more. What do you guys think? LEave a link will respond to yours. Thnks

Leave Brown in.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=298418

Tricky, for sure. But, it's early for me on the left coast and I usually think abnormally at these hours. Check this out, with Bradshaw you know what you're getting. He'll provide more that just spelling Jacobs. He'll get his shots to do something in addition. Besides, I'd be willing to bet my rep on this board, yeah I really said that, Jacobs goes down before week seven. Maybe not for the season but he'll miss some time. And peep this even further, the G-Men coaches know this, plan on this, and consequently will progressively prepare for this. Hold on, let me breathe.....Which is why, I think in this game against the Bucs they'll start giving him the rock noticeably more than previously. Now, with Addai/Brown it's kinda like throwing dice. One of their numbers will hit but it's very reasonable to wonder which one. If you're going to go that route I'd say Addai. At the very least, Addai is more familiar with the man pulling all the strings in Indy. And, I think Peyton understands the value that familiarity has over talent. Not saying Brown is a 'tard or anything but just hasn't spent as much time with the offense. This is what happens with too much energy in the morning. Hope it helps though.

Edited by ChantMyName

I agree. It came down to the indy backs/bradshaw, so depending how the next 2 days pan out ill make my choice. Hopefully barber is a miracle healer ha bradshaw looks like my guy, i loved him in preseason but its only preseason, but i feel the same as you. i picked him because jacobs always is hurt, and looks pretty crappy this year already. thanks for the info