[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start - MJD, Grant, or Sproles?

I'm in a PPR league where return yards count (way too much if you ask me - 1 point per 15 yds.).

MJD goes against a Houston rush D that's looked horrendous, Grant goes against St. Louis (nuff said), and Sproles proved last week that he's the solution to a tough rush D (aside from the 4th down that was stuffed).

At first look, MJD and Grant would be sure starts, but there's lots of reasons to look towards Sproles. Consider that return yards count, LT is most likely out again vs. Miami, and Sproles has outperformed everyone on my fantasy team in points, receptions/yards, and return yards so far (with 19 carries too in a ppr league that rewards carries).

I'm still worried that Jacksonville playing from behind will continue to hurt MJD's touches (aside from a few more catches), and if Houston's rush D get's it together at all (or just keys in on him), it could be another long day for MJD owners. But most likely I'll stick with my #1 pick this week. Grant might be the better question?

St Louis for sure represents an extremely favorable matchup, but on a pass-first team like Green Bay, this might just mean a better day for Rodgers/Jennings, with Grant only really reaping the rewards of goal-line carries. But of course, he still has the potential for a break-out game.

Unfortunately, we do not play with a flex spot, because I would love to start all three (rather than having Lee Evans as WR3, ugghhh). Any thoughts on who has the breakout games??

I play MJD and Grant (as I am actually doing) and sit Sproles. Miami's Run DST is as good as advertised and Grant may just have his first 100yd game and TD this week (much more favorable for it to happen anyways). You have to play MJD because he is too talented to let sit.