[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need RB, WR, Flex advice

Landshrk83

Need a bit of advice this week...

I'm playing in a 12 team PPR league with 10 starters (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, RB/WR/TE, TE, DEF). My definite starters are:

RB1: Peterson

WR1: Steve Smith (CAR)

WR2: Roddy White

WR3: T. Houshmandzadeh

I need to fill my RB2, and my Flex spot from the following pool: Felix Jones, Tashard Choice, Chester Taylor, Donald Brown, Johnny Knox, Eddie Royal, Malcolm Kelly.

I'm leaning toward starting Felix Jones and Donald Brown in the RB2 and Flex spots, but I've considered starting both Dallas backs if it looks like Barber is indeed going to be out for the week. Johnny Knox is an interesting start in the Flex spot, but I'm not sure he's shown enough to make himself worthwhile there. Eddie Royal just hasn't shown anything that says he's going to be fantasy relevant this year, and although Kelly has shown some flashes, I don't think he justifies a start just yet, either.

Any suggestions?