[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE

davegroel

Vincent Jackson and Michael Bush for Willis Mcgahee and Housh or possibly Braylon.

This is my roster. Our rosters are set like this 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 Kicker,1 Def.I am 1-1.

QB-Schaub

RB- S.Jax and Slaton

WR-Colston, Vincent Jackson and Cotchery

TE-Daniels

Def- Broncos

K-Tynes

Bench

M. Bush

Chris Brown

Donald Brown

Chris Henry

Michael Clayton

Torry Holt

Matt Hasselbeck

Scoring is 1 point for 10 yards, 6 points for TD. No bonuses for amount of yardage earned.

Edited by davegroel

Personally I'd rather have Jackson in the long run than McGahee. While McGahee has had significant touches and the TD's, he is still in a time share and there could be some disappointing weeks. While he looks like a real good upgrade over Slaton at this point, Houston has a softer schedule over the stretch and I think Slaton can come back and do well enough. If you really wanted to get value for the trade, what about 2-3 weeks and then trade him while his stock is rising (His championship wks14-16 look less favorable).

Vincent Jackson is going to be a top 5 WR this year. I am so POed that I missed him in my draft. You will do better with Jackson who even last year was more reliable and consistent than Jennings and I along with many other believe he will be even better than last year.

Housh and Braylon are not in for good years. They may not be bad, but they aren't worth the drop in value IMO