[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLEASE HELP!

jokerjosh

I dont normaly have trouble with my starting line up, but this week i need help. I am in a standard scoring, 10 man leauge. I need two running backs from Clinton Portis, Ronnie Brown, and Willis McGhee. I am thinking Ronnie is pretty much a lock, but what do you think of the other two?

Since I am allready begging for advice, I might as well ask another question about my number 3 WR. Who would you start between Braylon Edwards and Santana Moss?

Portis at Detroit

McGhee vs. CLE

Edwards @ BAL

Moss@ Detroit

THANKS

I dont normaly have trouble with my starting line up, but this week i need help. I am in a standard scoring, 10 man leauge. I need two running backs from Clinton Portis, Ronnie Brown, and Willis McGhee. I am thinking Ronnie is pretty much a lock, but what do you think of the other two?

Since I am allready begging for advice, I might as well ask another question about my number 3 WR. Who would you start between Braylon Edwards and Santana Moss?

Portis at Detroit

McGhee vs. CLE

Edwards @ BAL

Moss@ Detroit

THANKS

I would go with Portis & Moss.

I don't expect the Ravens will give Quinn much time to do anything.