[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Really tough RB dilemma, need 1 from 3 to go with DWill

DuckSurprise

Having a tough time figuring out which RB to start with Deangelo Williams this week...my choices are:

Ray Rice or Willis Mcgahee (home to Cleveland) - love this matchup for both but almost impossible to determine who is the BETTER start. I understand Rogers is Cleveland's best player and so running less inside and more outside might suit Rice better but tough to ignore Willis's TD's so far

Or

Ronnie Brown (@ San Diego) - pretty good matchup it would seem, should be a solid outing though not quite what he put up on the Colts. For some reason, a little leary of this one but can't argue with the experts that it should produce startable numbers

Not considering starting Pierre Thomas as of yet. Down the line, I may have to trade one of my RB's just to lessen the conundrums I am having each week.

Anyway, input greatly appreciated. Roster and scoring in sig, thanks!

I may have to trade one of my RB's just to lessen the conundrums I am having each week.

That is exactly my advice. You need WRs so you should be actively peddling RBs.

When loaded at one position, trust the info on the Huddle or go with your gut. But don't look back, you won't always get it right but you can't obsess about it.

-Heroes