[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huge Trade to consider

Medal of Honor

First off my team. We are in an ESPN standard scoring league that starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1K. Passing TDs are worth 6 points.

Here's my team:

QB: Brees, Orton

RB: Chris Johnson, Bradshaw, Mike Bell, Larry Johnson

WR: Jennings, Derrick Mason, Santana Moss, Burleson, Berrian

TE: Cooley

K: Bironas

DEF: Vikes

Here's his team:

QB: McNabb, Cutler

RB: AP, Kevin Smith, Donald Brown, Cadillac, Maroney

WR: Boldin, Colston, Driver, Bennett

TE: Shockey

K: Longwell

DEF: Eagles

The trade he has offered me: I give up Chris Johnson (and two pieces of roster trash I choose). I get Boldin, Kevin Smith, and Donald Brown.

Will I have an elite RB anymore? No. But I think there's a lot of upside with all three of the guys I'm getting. Right? Am I crazy or is this deal insanely good for me?

Yeah, but he also just had the best game of his career (probably), and definitely the best he'll do all season. The steelers shut him down. And he's going to get shut down by the Jets this week. So he doesn't seem to do well against good run defenses. The Lions are terrible, but at least they have the easiest schedule in football.

I don't know. It feels pretty good. I don't have a stud at the position anymore. But I think the pieces I am getting are potential to go and get more talent than I have now. I don't know if I'll be able to get a better deal for Johnson than this. Maybe I can talk him into Colston instead of Boldin or something.

I like it because Smith is the focal point of the Detroit Offense.

Brown will be the starter in like 2 games

Boldin is a stud.

I would easily do it. Johnson is great but he is feast or famine.

Who are my worst two players that I should give up with the trade? I would say Moss. I can't pick the other. I really like my crew..

Yeah, but he also just had the best game of his career (probably), and definitely the best he'll do all season. The steelers shut him down. And he's going to get shut down by the Jets this week. So he doesn't seem to do well against good run defenses. The Lions are terrible, but at least they have the easiest schedule in football.

I don't know. It feels pretty good. I don't have a stud at the position anymore. But I think the pieces I am getting are potential to go and get more talent than I have now. I don't know if I'll be able to get a better deal for Johnson than this. Maybe I can talk him into Colston instead of Boldin or something.

I like Boldin better than Colston

I say if you feel good about it go with your gut. You are getting alot of talent for 1 guy so ya I can see where your comin from Good Luck