[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best 2 backs for week 3?

So I have Chris Johnson, Brandon Jacobs, Fred Jackson, and Willis McGahee as my backs to choose from (I know.... what a "problem" to have, right? :wacko: ). Which two would be the best to start this week (week 3)? Yeah, I know that CJ and Jacobs would be no brainers.... but Jacobs hasn't done squat yet (and every other back I have has), and EVERY time I picked my stud last year when the "experts" said, "Even though he's up against a great defense, I'd still start him. Always start your stud." it bit me in the backside and I lost the week because of it. Every time last year. Every time. (I had CJ and LT last year).

So right now I'm tempted to start McGahee (against the pitiful Browns defense) and Fred Jackson (who's playing lights-out ball right now). My gut just tells me to sit CJ this week (and the Jets WILL focus on him) in favor of McGahee, who might go nuts on Cleveland's terrible defense. I might have enough scorers to take the chance....

Aaron Rogers

Larry Fitzgerald

Vincent Jackson

Tony Gonzalez

.... are all starting for me. And I have 4 backs that are either playing great or WILL play great later this year. Like I said, I know it's such a "terrible" problem to have. :D My gut got me this great fantasy team this year, so I hate to go against it now. Just trying to make the best decision. Which two would you suggest?

okk..6 points in week 1...cough cough...a crazy insance game week 2..which lets see..13 points came off one broken play..now..

lets see..JETS defense has been playing amazing..and if they want to beat the jets they will need to throw..i honestly say u chance with with mcgahee and jackson..if u dont feel comfortable sittin CJ then start gim and jackson..jackson is a deff must start this week