[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-3... WTD

mk53220

Im 0-3 in my ppr league and was wondering if there are any moves you see that I should do or make or do I stay put? Here is my team.

we start:

qb, wr, wr, rb, rb, te, Flex (qb/rb/te/wr), k, def

Brees, Flacco, Hasselbeck

D. jackson, Housh, M. Walker, Berrian, Avery

LT, D. Williams, Sproles, Moreno, Benson,

Gonzo

Gostkowski

Ravens Def

What do I do??

Gonzo

Gostkowski

Ravens Def

0-3 is a rough start. I'm in the same position in one of my leagues. The key is not to panic, most of those trades aren't in your favor. The first one isn't bad but stick with your roster. Watch your waivers this week someone dropped Larry Johnson, who has had a rough start but He's not a bad backup/flex play. M. Simms-Walker, K. Walter, D. Bess are some WR3 people that may be on your waivers that are not bad options. I'm assuming by Gonzo, you mean Tony Gonzales? With your current roster, Week three i would start.

Brees

D. Jackson

Housh

D. Williams

L.T./Sproles (Depending on who's starting)

Gonzales

At Flex i'd throw in Cedric Benson against a pitiful CLE Run Def.

Gostkowski

Ravens Def

You actually have a rather solid team, a tad weak at WR because you don't really have a solid WR1. but nothing you can't get by with. You shouldn't be 0-3 for too much longer.

Stand pat dude. You have a nice team and I would venture to guess you put up decent numbers in those 3 games but you were playing someone at that particular time that played above their capabilities? Stay with what you have , you will turn it around with that team.

Stand pat dude. You have a nice team and I would venture to guess you put up decent numbers in those 3 games but you were playing someone at that particular time that played above their capabilities? Stay with what you have , you will turn it around with that team.

This is what always seems to happen to me. On paper i have a great team but I always seem to have someone put up crap numbers when another puts up solid numbers, so i always get off to a slow start but once they start to become consistently good, that's when i begin to start blowing domes out.

This is what always seems to happen to me. On paper i have a great team but I always seem to have someone put up crap numbers when another puts up solid numbers, so i always get off to a slow start but once they start to become consistently good, that's when i begin to start blowing domes out.

+1 I would rather start off slow then go off the last half of the season.

Another piece for mk53220, LT will come back and post decent numbers. IMO try to grab Garcon off the WW if he is still there to strengthen your WRs. He will be playing even if Gonzo come back. They are comparing him to a younger Reggie Wayne.

Edited by RJV

My friend once started 0-5 and made it to the superbowl.

Dont worry about the record. You should be trying to improve or maintain your team as much as you can so being 0-3 doesnt change anything.

Most people freak out and make bad trades when they are distressed.

Mcgahee went from undrafted to 20 pts a game.

The bengals just beat the steelers.

Favre just made my sunday.

Anything can happen and it will.

Hey guys I just mad a trade:

Brees, Gonzo, Moreno, Ravens Def

for

Cutler, Forte, Winslow, Tiotans def.

What do you all think??

The other trade in the works is this:

DeAngeo williams, D. Jackson, Benson

Lynch, F. Jackson, Wayne, Marshall

Dude, if you were going to make the trade anyway without feedback why did you post??

You just screwed yourself, and seeing this trade, I wish you were in my league.

I don't mean to be a dick, I'm usually a nice person, but man, I get really aggravated when posters ask for advice then forgoes the input and feedback and asks, "how did I do?"

BTW there is a few number of players in FF that are considered untradeable and Brees is 1 of them. Bad bad trade.

Edited by RJV

Im 0-3 in my ppr league and was wondering if there are any moves you see that I should do or make or do I stay put? Here is my team.

we start:

qb, wr, wr, rb, rb, te, Flex (qb/rb/te/wr), k, def

Gonzo

Gostkowski

Ravens Def

What do I do??

You had the #1 FF QB in the game. Flacco's a nice backup

Benson's doing great, DeAngelo's ok and LT will be back and you have his handcuff.

Jackson's the 1st player in NFL history to score from 60 yds out in the first 3 games of a season, Walker's a nice pickup and Avery's doin well. There's always a WW WR out there..

Gonzo's probly ( I have'nt looked) leading the league in FF points at TE.

Why panic and break that team up?

Sorry I got your blood boiling, I was asking and nobody responded. How did I screw myself?? Cutler 5td 1 int past 2 weeks. Forte a top 3 back. so now my rb are : Forte, D Williams, LT/Sproles, Benson. Only thing I need is a better WR and Im good.

So do you guys think I should make that trade above getting rid of

d williams, and d jax, benson

for

Lynch, Jackson, Cal Johnson, Marshall???

Lineup would be:

Cutler

Marshall

Cal johnson

Lynch

Forte

Winslow

(flex): Flacco, LT or Sproles, Housh, Mike Walker.

If I dont do it would be:

Cutler

D. Jax

Housh or Walker

Forte

D-Williams

Winslow

(Flex): Flacco, LT/Sproles/Benson

Edited by mk53220

I don't think anyone's untradeable, but you better get more than Cutler for him. :wacko:

I pretty much got, Forte and Cutler for him, Winslow is more targeted then Gonzo, and ravens and ten def is a wash. Its only time before they play the saints like the bills dd as well.

So do you guys think I should make that trade above getting rid of

d williams, and d jax, benson

for

Lynch, Jackson, Cal Johnson, Marshall???

Lineup would be:

Cutler

Marshall

Cal johnson

Lynch

Forte

Winslow

(flex): Flacco, LT or Sproles, Housh, Mike Walker.

If I dont do it would be:

Cutler

D. Jax

Housh or Walker

Forte

D-Williams

Winslow

(Flex): Flacco, LT/Sproles/Benson