[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading Mcgahee

DuckSurprise

My roster and scoring is in my sig...I have a pretty obvious glaring weakness at WR, mainly due to the Gonzo injury and haven't had a good time trying to fill that void with waiver wire picks. On the other hand, my RB's are pretty deep and i've been offered Ohco Cinco straight up for Mcgahee. I think this is a pretty fair deal but does anyone think I should aim a little higher or is this about the best I could hope for? I tried to move Ronnie Brown instead but he wouldn't bite. Just not sure what Willis's trade value is, other than it's probably not going to get much higher...thanks for any input

Should have said his other WR's of note are Andre Johnson and Housh. Andre is obviously too valuable and Housh I have no interest in. Reality is, i'm in a league where trades are not commonplace and the guy i'm talking to is the only guy who really has WR depth that he can afford to lose a good starter. The guy with roddy does not trade. Possibility the Jennings owner in our league may bite but other than that, this might be the only trade I can swing...my concern is that Walter will roughly score what Chad does anyway and I lose an RB for nothing...more opinions would be great, thanks

Edited by DuckSurprise

agree walter is as good if not better then ocho.....But you wont get anything other then a tier2/3 wr for Willis so might have to package more with it and make a deal look so sexy that the other person has to accept it. Even if you give up more then you would like it will probably help your team in the long run not having points on the bench but in the starting lineup.