[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some roster advice FAs available

gman62

Okay I am completely filled to the gills with RBs. I just dumped my kicker to get GCoffee in the FA pool. Here is the deal. Sims-Walker is still a FA and we start 2WR 2RB and 1 flex spot. Is there anyone on my roster worth dropping for him? Don't really want to give up RB depth as KSmith is a big ? and good RB depth is tough to maintain. Is Kolb gonna be benched wk5 if McNabb can play? Need a strategy.

Second question is regarding my TE Keller (9), Heap (7) and Vernon Davis (6) are available on the FA pool. Whattya think swap him out and for which one? Since my roster is full I doubt I will have the luxury of rostering 2 TEs so I will have to take best available week to week or is one that much better than the other 2 to grab and stick with until his bye week? Bye weeks in ( ).

So Sims-Walker is he worth a roster spot? (see roster in signature) My gut says DBrown is the most expendable given Indy's propensity to pass, Addai is healthy and holding his own, and current news looks good for KSmith.

TE Ranking rest of year:

THeap

Keller

VDavis

Answer one or both questions, I will answer yours

Of course my thinking is to wait until news on KSmith to determine who to drop for Kicking spot this week.

Edited by gman62

Who's Frenchy? Kolb? oh you must mean Garcon! Took me awhile. not sure if I agree with Indy's high powered air attack. Could see it if Gonzalez was returning sooner than he appears, even then it may be an extra couple weeks and who knows if he will be 100%. Thanks for the response, anyone else?

Edited by gman62

I think Sims-Walker has more upside than Garcon as well. If you don't want to go into the week without a kicker I would drop brown for the kicker spot. I really like the matchup this week of V Davis vs StL, I'm a little biased because of the breakout week last week. But I plan on picking him up over Olsen who is also on WW and starting him this week.

Thanks for advice in mine.

Edited by 7YL3R

No problem. Seems like we have similar problems. Good problems. And I agree with VDavis I almost pulled the trigger to swap him out. I still think he is available. Still not convinced on Garcon. I hear ya, I just am having difficulty prying my fingers loose on Garcon. I thought Garcon and Collie would be splitting duties in Indy and I would definitely agree if that was the case, but it appears Garcon is emerging as the dominant WR2. I guess I feel more strongly only because I have seen 2 Indy games with Garcon (Mia and Ari) and little of Sims-Walker. Guess I need to do my homework on this one.