[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Benson + Garcon for Fitz?

Sprtfan

Rest of team in sig. I think I should go for it but thought I might as well get some feedback before I pull the trigger. With MJD, Grant, Benson and J.Jones I have pretty good RB depth and can only start 3. Fitz would help be a big upgrade for me at WR but has only looked ok so far this year and Benson looks like the real deal. That said, I think making the trade makes be a better team but still would like some feedback. Thanks

benson could be the real deal. not a ton of depth at rb, but for fitz i'd do it. garcon isn't gonna be a consistent player. a matchup start at best. wayne and clark are the meat of that offense

Thanks for the input. I only have to start 1 RB so should be ok with just MJD if Grant and J.Jones do not produce. Still like to hear from others.