[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

nimal

I was offered the following 2 trades, which if any should I go ahead and take...?

1. Cedric Benson & Dwayne Bowe for Roddy White & Reggie Bush

2. Steve Slaton & Santonio Holmes for Roddy White & Reggie Bush

Current Team:

QB: Aaron Rodgers / trent edwards

WR: Roddy White, Vincenton Jackson

RB: Matt Forte, Marion Barber

Flex: Reggie Bush / hightower, buckhalter, earl bennett, adrian peterson(bears), mewelde moore

TE: Owen Daniels

10 Rushing or Receiving Yards = 1 point

125, 150, 200 yard bonuses = 3, 5, 7 points

6 points for a TD

NON PPR

It seems that these people are trying to buy low on Roddy White. As a Falcons fan, I can tell you that we didn't sign him to a huge contract (the one that made Brandon Marshall publicly jealous) for nothing. If Ryan and White had been on the same page on several plays, he could be your top reciever right now.

Trade #1: No way I'd accept that. Guy is taking advantage of the fact that Benson has actually looked pretty good, and is trying to unload a hurt bowe. It's ur call if you think Bowe is worth a WR1, because Benson is only a small upgrade over Bush (if at all in the long run).

Trade #2: I would seriously consider this one, as he's obviously concerned about Slaton, and you'd be buying low on a #1 or 2 pick with huge upside (especially over bush). Also, at this point, I would say that RW's upside is only a little higher than Santanio Holmes. With Forte and Barber (when healthy) in ur RB spots, you would have a monster in Slaton in the flex.

Or put more simply, in trade 1 you are buying high on a guy who's a proven bust in the past (Benson), and giving up a guy with a huge potential upside (White). Conversely, in trade 2, you are selling low on ur #2-3 pick, but also buying low on a #1 pick (and solid WR) because of their percieved risk.

I'd either take the 2nd one, or be happy with your team. Unless the rest of the league is really deep, you got plenty of potential already (if anything you could use a WR before a back anyway).