[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rivers/LT for sanches/sjax

cffl2323

passing td are only 4 pts, and hasselbeck, leftwich, and garrard are on the ww. i know rivers is worth a lot more than sanchez, but he does me no good sitting on the bench. barber being hurt is making it tough, and i don't believe LT is gonna be anything near what we're used to. should i do shaub/LT instead of riveres/LT???

You have Shaub on your bench?... shaub would be a fine starting QB. And so would garrard/ hasselbeck ( you would pick one of them up after dropping sanchez)..

basically you are "overpaying" but if you like SJAX more than LT then the trade would be fine b/c u have shaub.. and good options on the WW. I personally like SJAX b/c i just traded for him ahha.... also because LT won't have his pass catching value that he did in prior years.. and the ankle doesn't help his rushing potential either.. he'll still get goal line though..