[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible trade

cuz3112

Need a solid WR that produces. I get Randy Moss for Brandon Jacobs and Percy Harvin. Moss hasnt produced much, but in my league you get points for yardage and hes got to start scoring TDs sooner or later. Not worried about giving up Jacobs, got good backs on the bench plus hes splitting time with Bradshaw (I think thats his name) #44. Plus I just picked up Manningham from the New York Football Giants.

Do return yards count? If so, keep Harvin. I actually traded Sproles to get him in my league, and he's exploded. In any other format, Moss is worth the pickup, as long as you make certain that you have depth and solid RBs behind him. RB's seem to go down every week, and I could end up being a little thin there myself because of my trade.

With no return yards, Moss is a huge upgrade then. I still like Harvin without the returns, but not nearly as much. It really depends on what your team needs are. Again, if you're good at RB and have a gap to fill at WR, this seems like a good move. Otherwise, NO, because ur still giving up two solid players for one who is of the similar value right now as Jacobs.

I agree Jacobs might not end up being worth his high pick, but you have to consider the whole unit and team needs, not just the players involved, because a good RB can be hard to come by once injuries start hitting.

But as for Moss, Brady has been struggling to find rhythm, and once he starts connecting with him, it could easily be 2007 all over again. If I could afford to give up Jacobs, I'd certainly do it.