[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost Laurent Robinson, need replacement! Here are my options, Please Help!

dfine

Especially this week with two of my receivers on bye week. I have to start 4 WR's each week and must have 6 WR's on my roster at all times. Tight Ends and Wide Receivers are the same. I must drop a WR for a WR. There is no trading in my league (I know, how boring). This is a non keeper league.

THIS IS A NON PPR LEAGUE.

Scoring Rushing and Receiving yards = 10%; 5 points per TD

So I need a replacement for Laurent Robinson. Here is my 6 WR I have. 1.Steve Smith(CAR off week 4) 2.Vincent Jackson (SD) 3. DeSean Jackson (Week 4 bye) 4. Nate Burleson 5. Ted Ginn 6. Laurent Robinson

Ok, so I only have 3 WR's this week, which means I need someone this week and beyond to cover the rest of my by weeks.

Here is a list of available guys. Not a lot of good WR's available, but there are some good tight ends available. Please rate in order, because I might not get my first choice because I am in 1st place.

Vernon Davis(SF) playing ST. Louis this week, his schedule is not to bad, but has he really turned a corner?

Jeremy Shockey(NO) JETs this week, but a good schedule and at home

Chris Cooley(WAS)playing TB this week, should have a good game, but is he better than other options for rest of season?

Brent Celek(PHI, but he is on his bye week and I have DeSean Jackson)

Todd Heap(BAL) at NE, decent schedule

Here are some WR's available

Bryant Johnson(DET) They are doubling up Calvin Johnson and Stafford is looking better, playing at CHicago this week

Andre Caldwell(CIN) could become one of Palmers favorite targets)

Kelly Washington(BAL)

Justin Gage(TEN) Number one receiver but TENN a running team.

Mark Bradley and Bobby Wade or KC are available

Lance Moore(NO) probably won't play this week

Mike Wallace(PIT) 3rd WR but looked good last week. Reminds me of Nate Washington last year.

Nate Washington(TEN) is available (Same answer as GAGE)

Here are some of the better guys left. I think the Tight Ends look a little better, but which one?

Please help me decide who to replace Laurent Robinson with!

Thanks.