[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Ocho for Barber

Being asked to give up Ocho for Barber, does this help my team?

Need to start 2 RB and 2WR

My team

QB - P. Manning

RB - Turner, F. Jackson, Lynch, Bradshaw, D Brown

WR - Jennings, Ocho, Hester, D Mason

TE - Clark

His team -

QB - Brees

RB - Barber, Benson, Sproles, SJax, Hightower

WR- R. Williams, Crayton, Royal, Marshall

TE - Keller, Winslow

I may be able to pull off a trade with a different team giving up Mason for TO if that changes anything

Following my own trading rules.. I would do it simply because Barber will give u so many more consistent points when healthy. It just so happens that your team might actually lose points overall because of a WEAK group of WRS.

I'd do it.. and look to fix your WRS through trades or waivers. Who is on the waiver wire now? I would stay put with mason over TO

Not a great deal on the WW.

Isacc Bruce, Holt, Stuckey, N Washington, J Jones... Those are the best that I see, everyone snagged all the decent pickups already.

Told the other team I'm thinking about it so he offered SJax instead, I'm thinking I can't turn that down. I'll just have trade some RB depth when I can can.

Unless you can trade your depth at RB for a better WR combo than Ocho/Hester/Mason, I don't see how this helps you.

I agree with the others, but just think you should have that 2nd deal (RB depth for WR) lined up before you pull the trigger and end up with great RBs on your bench for a couple games doing nothing for you while you suffer at WR.