[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex position help!

cnsfrk009

Whats up guys. Team is in my sig, ppr league. Need some help this week with my flex position

Current starting lineup is

Schaub

Calvin

Jennings

MJD

Barber (if healthy, if not i have choice)

Clark

Housh

Addai

Housh and addai are up for debate.....i want to go with my gut and start bradshaw and donald brown, but I also have sims-walker, ray rice as well.

Bradshaw is in a walking boot...He'll play, but I wouldn't bet on his success over your other options

My gut tells me Brown does better than Addai this week...the long TD reception and the fact he's closing out games for the Colts indicates their faith in his abilities.

I like Ray Rice this week, he'll be active against the Patriots....

In a PPR I probably ultimately go with Sims-Walker, who's been on fire and is clearly Garrard's favorite target, if he stays healthy he's a strong start at Flex (very strong)

For the second spot I'd go with a RB and for me that's probably Ray Rice, who won't log a TD, but might catch up to 6 balls against the Pats, making him valueable.

Best of Luck

WashD

Thanks for the reply. just saw earlier today that bradshaw is in a boot. My lineup is updated so I now have choice/barber definitely being in. My 2 flex spots will be between brown/addai....and rice/housh/walker.....im leading toward brown/rice....and walker....being as all 3 might not log a Td, but have the best potential i think. thanks for the reply