[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I give Slaton for S. Smith (CAR)

Drock

Knowshown has some brutal matchups coming up. Your wideouts look fine as long as Knox lives up to the hype, and Slaton should turn it around. You might solidify your WR3, but think about the points you could lose when knowshon has 20 yards, No TDs vs. the steelers. Unless Slaton continues to disappoint, then it might be worth taking a disappointing reciever (at least for an elite one, thanks to his disappointing QB).

Because you have AP backed up (there are soooo many people who do NOT!), I say take this trade. Some will argue that you are being "bought low" on Slaton. But, the same could have been said for Braylon Edwards last year in week 3. I think Houston is going to find the endzone through the air this year. Smith is a #1 WR every week, unless he gets matched up against nnamdi asomugha.

Edited by 3rdnlong

Ummm.... He had 4 catches for 38 yards, and even in my PPR league, that's only 5 points. Yes, He and Delhomme connected well against our weak Falcon D, but they couldn't even get it done vs. the Cowboys questionable secondary. And let's not even get into Delhomme's performance in Game 1. He is literally sucking the life out of Steve Smith.

The real Steve Smith is one of the elite recievers in the league, but as long as Delhomme's throwing to him and there's no other recieving threat, he's going to continue to see double coverage and ugly passes. Are those enough reasons to pass.

By the way, if you have Calvin and Welker in a PPR league, I would not be too worried about ur WR3. Welker is a PPR machine and Stafford will lean on CJ this year (plus be playing from behind).

RBs go down to injury way easier, and like I said Knowshon has a brutal schedule coming up in the coming weeks. I'm not sure what that guy meant when he said ur backed up at RB. I would not want any of those as my RB2 right now unless I had no choice.