[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

all or nothing this week for Run DMC

RJV

If DMC doesn't perform this week against the worst rushing Def he is being benched for the season. I am using him as my flex and benching Driver.

Anyone else taking this position this week and have the same thoughts plz post.

If DMC doesn't perform this week against the worst rushing Def he is being benched for the season. I am using him as my flex and benching Driver.

I'm in the same predicament and have to decide whether or not to start DMC, Parker or Grant this week.

I'm concerned about his slippery hands, Fargus' return and Jamarcus Russell's inability to do anything right. so frustrating.

I also think the Raiders might find themselves behind and forced to (try to) throw...

drafting any players in OAK was a mistake. it's the raiders

You know what I agree with you cff, but I was thinking otherwise at the draft. DMC is by far the most talented on that team, but to bad its getting wasted in OAK.