[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb for Driver?

CSA81

I like Donald Driver this season, he's playing some very good football....given your line up requirements I think you are too heavy at RB and too weak at WR.

I'd drop Cadillac for driver in a heartbeat.

Best of Luck,

WashD

EDIT....My apologies I misread your title...I thought this was a waiver wire transaction not a trade

Edited by WashingtonD

I like Donald Driver this season, he's playing some very good football....given your line up requirements I think you are too heavy at RB and too weak at WR.

I'd drop Cadillac for driver in a heartbeat.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Oh I would love to drop Caddy for him. But this trade doesn't and won't (he doesn't want a RB) involve a RB. I have sent out so many trades with my RBs to upgrade my WR corps its not even funny. I would also have to say I may have been even reaching on some of them, but I need WRs. Nobody is doing anything tho.

The guy that wants to do the trade needs a QB(McNabb), but I plan I starting him once he is back in the mix. Unless Palmer shows me different. But I told him I really think am giving to much up on this one.

Thanks for the post!

Edited by CSA81