[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im trading for Mcgahee who should i trade?

robert terni

If you REALLY wanted to, i would say burleson just by the numbers. Since you are even considering this, i'm assuming you are going by their points because McGahee is way overrated right now and it won't last. You'll either see his numbers drop or he'll get injured down the line. I would secure someone more reliable for one of those. Don't trade super mario that's all I know.

If you REALLY wanted to, i would say burleson just by the numbers. Since you are even considering this, i'm assuming you are going by their points because McGahee is way overrated right now and it won't last. You'll either see his numbers drop or he'll get injured down the line. I would secure someone more reliable for one of those. Don't trade super mario that's all I know.

If your league Rewards either PPR or Return yards, I would keep burleson. Right now Steve Smith is getting more looks from manning than manningham is. As a matter of fact, with the exception of a 10 reception 150 yard game vs. Dallas, manningham is only fielding 3/4 receptions per game.