[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the value of LT at the moment?

CSA81

I know this has prolly been hashed and rehashed, but I have' seen anything on him throw the couple paged (sorry if there is, just didnt see it) but I was just offered a trade with LT/Manningham for Knowshon/McNabb. I def need WR so cosidering it.

I know this has prolly been hashed and rehashed, but I have' seen anything on him throw the couple paged (sorry if there is, just didnt see it) but I was just offered a trade with LT/Manningham for Knowshon/McNabb. I def need WR so cosidering it.

I wouldn't. Knowshon is rock solid right now, and a starter in MOST leagues, and when McNabb is Healthy, he's a no Brainer.

Manningham is hit or miss (with the exception of week 2 (10 catches) he hasn't been hitm ore than 4 times in a game. I'd get a more solid WR if you HAVE to trade one or two of those.