[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WR and RB (long emphasis)

aterry1979

Steven Jackson vs SF

Ryan Grant vs MIN

Im definitely starting Ronnie Brown this week but not sure if I should start my stud Steven Jackson vs a shut down D or Ryan Grant with soft of a shut down D. Heres my take on this… Jackson is an every week starter but I listened to you yesterday and understood what you were saying about shutting Jackson down since theres no passing game. I think it will be an improvement with Boller and he is a mobile QB so he can run and throw anytime to Jackson or the TE. I think Jackson will get a lot of rcv yards than rushing yards definitely. Grant has an interesting situation where both teams are going to air it out the best they can. It’s a must win for a few reasons. First, they are hated rivals in a division. Also, Favre is going against his old team and will attempt to play his best game so far this season. With that said, its looking like a shootout in the making. Any other week, it would be a bad matchup because Minnesota’s run D is excellent, but I think they will open up the run and play more passing D since Rodgers is going to show his stuff anyway. This leaves tons of room for Grant to exploit. He also had history of playing well against Minnesota, especially last year when their D was at their peak. So do I go with the stud or the potential sleeper this week? That’s my rb situation.

Eddie Royal vs DAL

Torry Holt vs TEN

As you know, Royal has been a bust for 3 weeks straight and killing me royally(no pun intended), but you cant ignore this matchup against Dallas playing at home in Denver. Orton is improving every week and going against Dallas D which is less than stellar, which leaves Orton some opportunities. What he does with those opportunities is a crap shoot but Royal has the potential to break loose this week. Granted, I said that last week and look what happened. Holt has been playing safe football these past 3 weeks, only averaging 50 yards a game, no tds so far. My gut feeling is that they will double team Walker most of the game and attempt to shut down MJD, even though hes more than 2D in the field, leaving Holt open often. Im not saying he will get tons of yardage but a 70yd and TD game would be really nice from him since hes just a bye week filler. I expect that kind of performance, maybe more, from Royal every week but he isn’t giving me @#$@. Whats your take on both things? :wacko:

I would lean towards Jackson even though their line sucks because that is the only offensive weapon they have. The 9ers won't give up a lot of yards on the ground but the always give up the underneath stuff. Hightower had 100 yards rec in week one vs SF. Minn defense is tough to run against. I think both teams are going to air it out like you think.

For WR I would go with Holt for the safe 7-13 points he will get. I can't depend on Royal just yet because he hasn't done anything so far.

good luck