[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

worth picking up c stuckey for a bye week fill in?

scooter1891

I picked up Josh morgan thinking shaun hill had a good matchup and might throw more with f gore out, but i am getting nervous as they are a weak throw offense, and v davis seems to be getting the majority of looks.

c stuckey is available on the ww, and i know he has a high red zone percentage, but he isn't j crotchery who sanchez loves....just curious if you think odds are more in my favor with 1 reciever over the other

thanks....team and league below

Scott

-------------

14 team ppr league

QB: Warner, Garrad

WR: R White, S Smith(NYG), S Breaston, M Sims-Walker, J Morgan

RB: C Johnson, K Moreno, M Bell (NO)

TE; D Clark, B Celek,

Def: SF

K: Tynes

DL: L Delmas

DB: Ray Edwards

LB: D Williams, A Jordan

I would give it a shot

Chansi Stuckey(notes), NYJ, WR (Noise Rank: 22, Start: All WR3 leagues)

Matchup: at NO

This past offseason, Stuckey worked diligently with former Atlanta standout Terrance Mathis on several technical pass catching elements in an attempt to diversify his usefulness. In spurts, the hard work has paid off. Interchanging between the slot and flanker positions, New York's No. 2 has performed admirably, catching 10 passes for 112 yards and a touchdown. Because Stuckey has attracted 45.5 percent of his team's targets inside the 20, the second-highest mark in the league, his chances of splashing pay-dirt are enhanced, especially this week. The Jets defense has played at an incredibly high level, but it will be extremely difficult for them to shackle New Orleans' high-octane offense at home. In what could become a shootout, the Dirty One (Mark Sanchez(notes)) may be forced to turn to the air to keep pace, increasing Stuckey's chances of a marquee afternoon. Expect a similar tally as Week 1.

Fearless Forecast: 4 receptions, 56 receiving yards, 1 touchdown, 11 fantasy points

I would give it a shot

+1 I like the match up and though I think the Jets will focus on ball control, if the game does start to get up there in scoring we might see a more active Stuckey...I have ZERO faith in Josh Morgan at this point

Best of Luck,

WashD

(Check out my new blog post if you get a chance, comments appreciated!)