[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 RB's (Jacobs, Bradshaw, Choice, McFadden)

jstlouis

I'm 0-3 buddy... i know how you feel.... and my team has big names on it such as Clinton Portis LT Steven jackson Andre Johnson Marques Colston and ever week i play some1 who has a player who just outscores more than they should.... week 1 i faced the easgles DST who put up 56 points next i faced chris johnson who put up 55 points then i faced percy harvin and the vikings dST so 33 points each there... >.>

Personally I'd go with Jacobs and Choice. Bradshaw is hurt right now, walking around in a boot. He'll play, but I'm guessing he'll be at about 90%. Which, of course, is enough to torch the crappy Chiefs. I still think you don't want any part of Bradshaw this week.

The reason I go with Choice over McFadden is simple. I don't trust McFadden as far as I can throw him. He and his team look awful. Did the Texans get lit up by Chris Johnson? Sure. Is McFadden 50% of the talent Chris Johnson is? Hell no. He sucks. He's also splitting carries 3 ways. And his team is going to abandon the run at some point when the Texans beat the crap out of them.

Choice isn't a great talent either. But first of all, I don't believe the Denver defense for one second. They've been lucky and haven't had a challenge. Second off, Choice will not be sharing the ball. Third off, Dallas LEADS THE LEAGUE in rushing yards.

Clearly you go with Jacobs and Choice.

What a damn dilemma.. Playing McFadden is like taking back a girl that's cheated on your twice this year but he's going up against the worst rush defense in the league, but who fumbles 3 times in a game? I have yet to see him explode in the NFL like Felix Jones has (granted Jones' line is 10000x better than McFaddens), Choice is also not hugely reliable considering he hasn't played much.. I know Dallas rush is great but that's mainly because of Felix and Marion.. I don't want to make the wrong decision here, but I think I might go with McFadden strictly because of the matchup, but if he fails me I'll bench him the rest of the season and go with the Jacobs, Bradshaw tandem until I can find another starter (even Jacobs hasn't been doing too great).. Ugh.

What a damn dilemma.. Playing McFadden is like taking back a girl that's cheated on your twice this year but he's going up against the worst rush defense in the league, but who fumbles 3 times in a game? I have yet to see him explode in the NFL like Felix Jones has (granted Jones' line is 10000x better than McFaddens), Choice is also not hugely reliable considering he hasn't played much.. I know Dallas rush is great but that's mainly because of Felix and Marion.. I don't want to make the wrong decision here, but I think I might go with McFadden strictly because of the matchup, but if he fails me I'll bench him the rest of the season and go with the Jacobs, Bradshaw tandem until I can find another starter (even Jacobs hasn't been doing too great).. Ugh.

for what it's worth, I have the same exact dilemma and I too have no idea who i'm going to start. I go back and forth as I think both will have solid games. What I think i'm going to do, personally, is wait as long as possible to see if Barber is ruled out. If he is, I'm going with Choice as he'll get 10-12 more touches than DMC, if he's not ruled out, then I'll probably roll the dice on DMC one more time.

good luck

Edited by Gorilla Bigdogg