[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advise?

cbraendle

his is very deep at QB, pretty deep at RB (pierre thomas, marshawn lynch, cedric benson, ray rice), and actually pretty deep at WR, as well (boldin, fitz, welker, henderson, garcon).

My other WR's are Brandon Marshall and Reggie Wayne

we can start 2 RB's, 2 WR's and a RB/WR Flex

steve smith has put up more points then boldin so keep steve smith.

That's possibly the worst advice I've ever heard. Just cause somebody has put up more points you keep them? You do realize the past does not dictate the future, right?

Look, I for one do not believe the New York pass offense at all. The reason you've got Manningham and Smith putting up the numbers they are is because teams are putting 8 men in the box to stop Jacobs and have been forcing Eli to beat them in the air. Look for that to start to change starting this week. 6 or 7 men in the box and putting more guys in coverage. Smith is not anywhere NEAR the talent of Boldin.

This is a no-brainer deal. Boldin is a proven outstanding talent. His small point yield in the first two weeks comes from a lingering injury that he's pretty much over now. Kurt Warner is 100 times the QB that Manning is.

Do the deal. Don't look back. Boldin is going to catch fire in 1-2 weeks. Do not listen to jbcastello. He's trolling.

That's possibly the worst advice I've ever heard. Just cause somebody has put up more points you keep them? You do realize the past does not dictate the future, right?

Look, I for one do not believe the New York pass offense at all. The reason you've got Manningham and Smith putting up the numbers they are is because teams are putting 8 men in the box to stop Jacobs and have been forcing Eli to beat them in the air. Look for that to start to change starting this week. 6 or 7 men in the box and putting more guys in coverage. Smith is not anywhere NEAR the talent of Boldin.

This is a no-brainer deal. Boldin is a proven outstanding talent. His small point yield in the first two weeks comes from a lingering injury that he's pretty much over now. Kurt Warner is 100 times the QB that Manning is.

Do the deal. Don't look back. Boldin is going to catch fire in 1-2 weeks. Do not listen to jbcastello. He's trolling.

Do you have a problem with your ego there buddy? jesus i'm not trolling. Have you heard of breakout players? They're playing the chiefs! are you psycho? keep steve smith for atleast this week! cards are on their bye this week anyways! Phillys b ackup threw for 350+ yards against the chiefs!! and that was with Westbrook out! I'm not a complete idiot!

And as you said past doesn't dictate the future.... so what if boldin doesn't do as well as he did in the past? Eli Manning could have a really good year. Kurt warner is on or off.

Edited by jbcastello

In the long run, Boldin is a far better choice.

I think you are asking if the trade is fair and if anyone else in the league might object.

Since the other guy also has Fitz, and the points are in favor of Smith right now, the trade is fair enough.

I don't have your whole line up, but Sproles and Smith seems too much for Boldin.

Hurry up though, the other teams may target Boldin soon also since he has Fitz.