[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS (2 RB, 2 WR, Flex)

Here's my team. 6 point passing TDs. Non-PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 K, 1 TE, 1 DEF.

QB: Brees, Orton

RB: Kevin Smith, Bradshaw, Tashard Choice, Coffee, Larry Johnson

WR: Jennings, Colston, Mason, Burleson

TE: Cooley

K: Bironas

DEF: Vikes

Who do I start? I need 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 RB/WR flex. Everyone but Larry Johnson and Kevin Smith are great plays this week... I don't know what to do. Please give me some reasoning with your response.

I'd have to say Colston and Jennings for WRs RBs I'd go with coffee and choice. LJ is going against the giants giants have better D than the eagles and LJ did terrible against the eagles... Colston could have it rough against the jets but i don't doubt bree's arm. and the 2nd WR is tough... all tough match ups there. Indy has really good pass d this year so far and with hasselbeck out they'll run it alot more i think.

RB: Choice and Coffee...the healthiest and primary ball carriers on run first teams

WR Jennings (top talent, should get some deep throws), Mason (coming off of a big game, Ravens may have to throw a bit more as the Pats will try very hard to stop the run)

Flex - I'm torn here between Burleson and Colston here...normally I'd say Colston, but the Jet's D is just so good and you figure they will take away Colston with Revis...I probably lean toward Burleson here, but just barely (in PPR it'd be Burleson as a no brainer)

Best of Luck MoH,

WashD

Burlson and Colston are a close watch both going against tough D's. If Hasselbeck is in i'd go with burlson. If hes not you saw what the colts did the kurt warner who didn't look like kurt warner at all.. Drew Brees is good against even the best of defenses. But will colston be open enough? or will brees through elsewhere? Its tough choose.

thats true i didn't think of that... he is imjured tho so i don't expect them to play him as much as they would if he was 100% and since jacobs is 100% he'll get the majority i think. i also think manning will look to make more of a connection with his WRs so.