[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELPpp With PPR LEAGUE

Brooks

:wacko: Hey FFLeaguers,

I'm n a 12 man ppr league and I've made a bunch of trades and need opinons on some options for this upcoming week.

Need 2 RB's ( Sprloes, Ricky WIlliams , M. Baber)

Need 3 WR's (D. Hester, Devron Henderson, J. Gage, Percy Harvin, or Houshmenzadeh)

Need 1 TE Cooley,Carlsen or Vernson Davis

ANd the money Pick A rodgers or Eli Manning?

Thanks for the Adivce....

RB - Sproles for sure...tough week at RB for you, I'd probably go with Williams as the risk at starting Barber and ending up with a goose egg is fairly high

WR - Percy Harvin, Devin Hester, and Housh (That gives you two explosive upside guys and one possession type receiver)

TE - Cooley (because of the TBB horrible defense, yes worse than STL rams that Davis is facing)

Normally I'd say start Rodgers and feel real good about it, but there is something about that match up with KC and the fact that the runners for the Giants are a little dinged up that says maybe this is a week to roll the dice with Eli, thinking he may lead the Giants out to a bigger lead than normal knowing they can't afford to ding up Jacobs/Bradshaw too much against an inferior opponent.

Regardless it's going to be close statistically for Rodgers and Eli, but my gut says go with Eli this week.

Best of Luck,

WashD

(Check out my new blog post if you get a chance, comments appreciated!)